How To Do A Webinar with Karen Sherwood of The Women’s Small Biz Network
Time: June 30, 2011 from 3:30pm to 4:30pm
Website or Map: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/…
Event Type: free, webinar
Organized By: Karen Sherwood – Women’s Network
Register Now – https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/387032043
Time: June 30, 2011 from 3:30pm to 4:30pm MST (5:30pm EST. 4:30pm CST. 2:30pm PST)
Have you ever considered sharing information via a webinar with your clients, customers and people with a potential interest in what you do and what you have to offer, but have no clue where to start or how to do it?
Join Us Thursday June 30, 2011 at 3:30 p.m. MST (5:30pm EST, 4:30 CST, 2:30 PST) as Karen Sherwood, Founder of the Women’s Small Biz Network, shares with us the ins and outs of putting together and leading a successful webinar so you too can share your information with the world!
n this Webinar you will learn:
- What is the difference between a webinar & teleseminar and how to choose what format is right for you and your market.
- What are the essentials you need to lead a successful webinar
- How to create a webinar that is not a “sales pitch” but provides valuable content and gets potential customers to buy.
- What are the technical aspects of the Webinar you need to be aware of
- How to re-purpose your webinar to use it as an ongoing marketing tool
- And More!
And here’s the cool thing… The Women’s Small Biz Network will even give you a platform where you can practice, promote and lead your own webinars with expert support to record and monitor your webinar so you are free to simply share your information.
Be Sure To Register Now – https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/387032043